My sleeves hate me. Well at least one does, yeah, the same one I’ve already knit and ripped out. As I began decreasing for the sleeve cap just now, I realized that I don’t have enough yarn for TWO sleeves that are long and have ribbing. I confirmed this on my sister’s dye scale (aka the drug dealer’s scale). My incomplete sleeve already weighed more than the amount of yarn I have remaining, and even I could figure out that the math wasn’t working. AND no, I can’t get more of this yarn. Crap.
I will now rip out the hated sleeve AGAIN and will have two balls of yarn weighing the same which will theoretically produce two plain narrow 3/4 sleeves. I’m in two minds whether to knit them from the top down or provisionally cast on and add on later if I have yarn. Either way I hate them and they know it.