I’ve decided to finish Ariann and am now undecided about my result.
To recap the saga of the knittin’, I noticed during the knit-up that my sweater was looking small-ish. I was unsure whether to rip at that point to continue on and block it out and see what’s shaking. I wet blocked (no strenuous pinning and pulling) and sewed on buttons from the stash and this is the result.
It’s super soft (it is cormo yarn afterall) and I like the design, I just think it’s kinda tight. The buttons must also think it’s kinda tight, since they’re doing all the work across the boobages (aka titones). I’ll wear it a bit and see how it stretches. If I can’t get into the fit, I’ll rip it out and make it a size larger.