It’s pretty darn plain. All stockinette with 1×1 ribbing. I’d hoped for 3/4 sleeves, but they’re more like "bracelet" length. I knit the body in one piece and picked up the front bands and neck band. I also used tubular cast on and cast off because it’s so beautiful. Kind of a pain, but beautiful.
Pattern: my own – ballet neck front and back, button front with bracelet length sleeves and hits at waist.
Gauge: I tried the recommended 20 st/4" and found that to be too dense. I was much happier with the 18 st/4".
All in all, considering I ripped this sweater out about half a dozen times, I quite like the way it turned out. It fits well and is plain enough that I’ll probably get some good wear out of it. Okay, back to our regularly scheduled 75 degree weather.