My little stockinette Good & Plenty socks are done! Yay!
Just in time for the next heatwave, I managed to finish up these little cuties. I used the basic sock recipe that fits my tiny little Barney Rubble feet. I started out with 64 stitches for the ribbing, then starting decreasing 1 stitch every 7ish rows eight times to 56 stitches. I used the shortrow heels an toes and also increased 2 stitches 2 times about 7 rows after turning the heel to get 60 stitches for the Barney Rubble-est part of my footsies. Nothing special, stockinette top down with ribbing. I cleaned out my sock drawer and got rid of some oldies to make room for the Good & Plenty newbies.
Yay for new socks!