Clearly I can't quite figure out what to do with this gorgeous ginger brown cormo. After starting Rivulet I decided my gauge wasn't working with the Rivulet pattern. My fabric was too stiff and my pattern recalculations weren't super accurate.
So I ripped it.
I loosened up the gauge and turned to Central Park Hoodie. I'd wanted to make one since Norma wore hers to our dinner at the CIA at Rhinebeck this year. So gorgeous and there are worse goals than to be like Norma.
Back to the size 7 needles and tubular cast on. My gauge is pretty close to the pattern's (mine is 18 sts/4" and the pattern is 17 sts/4"). I'm adjusting by making the ribbing one size bigger than the body. I've also added a tiny bit of waist shaping. The back went rather quickly and I steam blocked it to determine if I liked it. I do. It's turning out well and should fit. If it doesn't, I'll knit up 5" front button bands and you all need to pretend that looks good.
This poor cormo has been about six different sweaters at this point. I hope all goes well for the yarn's sake.