1. The daffodils at Trader Joe’s are $1.29 a bunch. Cheap thrills baby.
3. This super easy yellow cake recipe found via Angry Chicken frosted with chocolate buttercream. Yum.
4. The California DMV where I renewed my driver’s license in 12 minutes. Right?! Can’t complain about that.
5. Apple green Malabrigo Lace destined for another Citron. My orchid one is almost done, though I’m gonna gamble that I’ve got enough yarn left for one more section and the ending ruffle. It’s alot of annoying ripping if I’m wrong. That Citron is darned addictive btw.
6. Sewing a vintage looking cotton dress and taking pieces from different patterns and trying to get them to work together. Good times for lazy girls.