Well that’s an underwhelming result. This is the Morris Blazer from Grainline made in a knit that is obviously not the right fabric. My knit was not stable enough and I had to fight with the facings to get them in. I interfaced all the facings with fusible knit but that made them too stable to work with the uninterfaced fabric. What I got was all those droopy wrinkles.
The pattern itself is not to blame, it’s all down to fabric choice. The pattern recommends a stable knit or a stretch woven. I may try this again in a stretch cotton sateen that I’ve got stashed to see if I can make this a success. There are several cute versions online, so this is just probably down to inappropriate fabric. Luckily the fabric was fairly cheap from Joann with a 40% coupon, but I can’t help thinking I should have used this fabric for a Linden Sweatshirt since I like that pattern very much. Alas, live and learn. Onwards.